5.03.2015

INSOMNIA

 

For some time now I suffer from problems with sleeping. Insomnia is a far greater issue in our society than I've ever expected. Our modern lifestyle is partially to blame. All the technology that surrounds us in the hours before bedtime has profound results on our sleep.
Sleepless nights leads to ruined days. If that happens 7 days a week, you start to daydream about sleeping, and you almost start sleepwalking yourself. I often felt suspended in between reality and a vision of myself sleeping.
A simple walk in the park, instead of late night TV, worked wonders for my problem. That inspired me to shoot this project. I believe that return to nature is way better treatment for Insomnia than any medicine.

Tuesday

Friday  


4 komentarze:

  1. Your photos are amazing!

    +Visit my blog:*
    dalide.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words! :)
      Really like your blog!
      Pozdrawiam, x

      Usuń
  2. Darling, I like your blog and this post very much! I like your style of writing and your photos! Everything is so beautiful!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you Diana, it's great to read words like this from such a successful blogger! ❤
      Just been on your website, you have an amazing fashion style.

      Greetings from Glasgow,
      Aleksandra x

      Usuń